makeUwell - natural rubber teether, fish
A safe and natural toy ideal for irritable teething babies and painful gums!
Soothers are also available in orthodontic and round shapes.
makeUwell Natural Rubber Teethers are made from rubber of the Hevea brasiliensi tree, which is grown in Malaysia.
The protein, that on rare occasions can cause a latex allergy, is removed from the rubber mass used for these teethers. This means NO risk of latex allergy.
All makeUwell teethers and soothers are European Union (EU) certified for safety, health and environment.
The soft natural rubber and "one piece" design of makeUwell teethers and soothers has several advantages:
- Hygienic and safe - due to the entire teether being molded from one piece, there are no cracks or joins for grime to accumulate in
- Easy to grasp
- Soft and soothing
- Massages sore gums for relief of discomfort
- 100% natural materials
- Environmentally friendly - sustainable raw material (tree sap)
When you buy a makeUwell natural rubber product, you and your baby avoid:
- Artificial colours
- Carcinogens and endocrine disruptors such as BPA, parabens, PVC and phthalates
- Hormone disturbing substances
- Chemical softeners
The teether will change colour slightly after use, this is a normal feature of natural rubber.
This item should be boiled in water for 2 minutes before first use. Daily rinsing with boiling water is recommended to keep the teether clean.