haakaa - original silicone breast pump with suction base, 150ml
Simple, one-handed use, large 150ml volume and a suction base for support, Haakaa's original one-piece silicone breast pump is the easiest way to express.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for use at home or out and about, anywhere you would like to express silently and quickly.
Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it gently draws your milk. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for travelling
- Soft and comfortable
- Fits into handbag or nappy bag
- Dishwasher safe - can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- BPA, PVC, bleach and Phthalate free
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- 150ml capacity
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over - meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available separately to keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump is full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or redress, the pump is 100% secure.
Also suitable for use while your child is feeding on your other
breast to collect all let down and milk which would otherwise be lost
into a breast pad. The haakaa breast pump can be a useful tool to relieve pain and discomfort due to engorgement in the middle of the night or during the day.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
Accessories (sold separately): caps and stoppers are sold separately, used to keep pump sterile and prevent spills.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication.
Results can vary as each woman and her supply is unique.
Haakaa Breast Pumps are a Patented Design. Patents numbers: ZL201630334296.0, 003453133-0001, NZL: 29/583,901.